Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/3 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.9g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|