Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Canadian Back Bacon with Maple Mustard Mop
- ½ cup (125 mL) pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup (50 mL) regular mustard
- 1 lb (500 g) whole back bacon (Canadian bacon) cut into 4 thick slices
- ½ cup (125 mL) melted unsalted butter
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 526kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (87%)|
|Cholesterol 124mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|