Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Canada Goose in Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) skinless, boneless goose breast half, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|