Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campbell's® Slow-Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups whole baby carrots
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|