Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campbell's Kitchen Warm Spinach Dip
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 4 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- tortilla chips or fresh vegetables
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|