Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campbell's Kitchen Tomato-Basil Chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups hot cooked medium tube-shaped pasta (ziti)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 55.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|