Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campbell's Kitchen Penne with Sausage and Peppers
- 1 pound sweet Italian pork sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans Campbell's® Golden Pork Gravy
- 2 2/3 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|