Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campbell's Kitchen Easy Beef Enchiladas
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix or burrito seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup cooked regular long-grain white rice (optional)
- 12 flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed
- 1 1/2 cups prepared enchilada sauce
- shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 107.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|