Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campbell's Kitchen Classic Beef Stroganoff
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak
- cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Hot cooked medium egg noodles
- Chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|