Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campbell's Kitchen Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa or Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Fiesta Rice:
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups uncooked instant rice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 131.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|