Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campbell's® Healthy Request® Cajun Fish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small green pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Healthy Request® or regular)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound fresh or thawed frozen fish fillet*
- Hot cooked rice, cooked without added salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|