Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campanelle with Tomatoes and Feta
- 8 ounces campanelle (trumpet-shaped pasta) or fusilli (spiral-shaped pasta)
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 6 green onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pint whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 pint whole grape tomatoesnly sliced pancetta (Italian bacon), coarsely chopped
- 5 cups (loosely packed) arugula
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese (about 7 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?