Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Campanelle Pasta with Burrata Cheese and Spinach
- 1 pound campanelle (trumpet-shaped pasta) or fusilli (spiral-shaped pasta)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 6-ounce package baby spinach (about 4 cups)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 pound burrata cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?