Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Camembert and Wild Mushroom Fondue
- ½ oz mixed dried wild or exotic mushrooms, or porcini mushrooms (15 g)
- 1 lb Camembert cheese, trimmed of rind and cubed (500 g)
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (15 mL)
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- ¾ cup dry white wine (175 mL)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (5 mL)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 261kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|