Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Camembert, Ham, and Caramelized Onion Sandwiches
- ¼ cup currants
- ½ cup very hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium red onion (about 8 ounces), peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 long baguette cut into 5-to 6-inch pieces, then halved lengthwise (or use 4 individual mini-baguettes or long rolls)
- 8 thin slices Black Forest ham (about ¼ pound)
- 8 ounces Camembert cut into ¼-inch-thick slices (or use Brie)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 822kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 55mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 120g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|