Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cambodian Ginger Catfish
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 pound peeled, matchstick-cut fresh ginger
- 4 (4 ounce) catfish fillets
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 red bell pepper, cut into thin matchsticks
- 1/2 bunch green onions, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|