Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Camarones al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 10 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 pound fresh large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16g|
|Saturated Fat 8.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|