Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tbsp olive oil, plus more for the baking sheets
- 6 slices pancetta, chopped
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomato paste
- Basic Pizza Dough
- 7 oz (200g) mozzarella cheese, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large beaten egg, to seal
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 431kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (58%)|
|Cholesterol 118mg (39%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|