Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil or canola oil
- 1 cup chopped, green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large fresh thyme sprig
- 1/2 Scotch bonnet chile or habanero chile, seeded, minced
- 4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 cups 3/4-inch cubes seeded peeled sugar pumpkin or butternut squash (about 3/4 pound)
- 1/2 pound smoked ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups 1/2-inch-thick rounds trimmed okra
- 1 pound fresh callaloo or 10 ounces spinach, stalks trimmed and discarded, leaves chopped
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?