Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Taco Dip
- 3 large avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix (such as Lawry's®)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 chopped green onion tops
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.1g|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|