Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Roll Sushi
- 1 cup uncooked short-grain white rice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup imitation crabmeat, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 sheets nori (dry seaweed)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 cucumber, cut into thin spears
- 2 avocados - pitted, peeled, and sliced the long way
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|