Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Potato Salad
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup shaved fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup herb seasoned croutons
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar, or to taste
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|