Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Milk Punch Recipe
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle pisco
- 3/4 cup aged Jamaican rum , such as Appleton
- Finely grated zest of 3 medium lemons (about 4 1/2 teaspoons)
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 3 medium lemons)
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds , lightly crushed
- 3 whole cloves , lightly crushed
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 12 green tea bags
- 2 cups whole milk
- Ice , for serving
- Freshly grated nutmeg , for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?