Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Fusion Peach Salsa
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions with tops, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Asian five-spice powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic chile paste
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|