Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Chile Crusted Chicken Breasts with Roasted Red Peppers and Spicy Cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 canned mild whole roasted green chiles
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped roasted red bell peppers, patted dry
- 2 cups coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- ¾ cup grated jalapeno jack cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 764kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 37g (57%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 180mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|