Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Chicken Spaghetti
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun-style blackened seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|