Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Chicken Soup
- 1 (48 fluid ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 cups water
- 2 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 dash garlic salt
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|