Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Chicken Salad
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine (or apple cider) vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 boneless, skinless whole chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 ears of corn, husked
- 1/2 pound asparagus stalks (about 10), ends trimmed, cut into thirds
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked as directed on package, chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?