Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California Bean Dip
- 2 (11 ounce) cans white corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|