Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
California-Style Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 cup thin red onion slices
- 1 (12 inch) ready-to-use baked pizza crust
- 1/3 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.3g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|