Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Calf’s Liver with Orange
- Grated zest and juice of ½ orange
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped
- 5 bay leaves, 1 crushed, 4 broken into pieces
- Pinch of hot red pepper flakes
- 1½ pounds calf’s liver, cut into pieces about 2 inches square
- About 1 pound caul fat
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 4 whole scallions, grilled, set aside
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1254kcal (63%)|
|Total Fat 118g (182%)|
|Saturated Fat 46g (230%)|
|Cholesterol 568mg (189%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|