Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ pound thickly sliced pancetta or slab bacon, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1 cup dried white beans, soaked overnight in water to cover
- 1 large onion, cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- 2 turnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
- ½ pound Spanish chorizo, casings removed and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 pound turnip greens (or other dark leafy green), stemmed and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 542kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 32g (49%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 59mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 41g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|