Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound cleaned squid (see Notes)
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons semolina flour or stone-ground yellow cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons salt, preferably kosher
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 cups peanut oil
- Lemon wedges or 1 cup Marinara Sauce, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 510kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 43g (65%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 264mg (88%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|