Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- SALAD FILLING
- 1 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted
- 1 cup green olives in brine, drained and pitted
- 2/3 cup sliced fennel bulb
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh basil, flat-leaf parsley, and fennel leaves
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 1 loaf Nonnas Sponge Dough bread
- MEAT AND CHEESE FILLING
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/3 pound thinly sliced capicolla
- 1/2 pound fresh or packaged mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced provolone
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?