Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
'Calabacitas Guisada' (Stewed Mexican Zucchini)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 small white onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- salt to taste
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|