Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cake Pops by Duncan Hines®
- 1 box Duncan Hines® Triple Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup water, for filling
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 (16 ounce) container Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Chocolate Frosting
- 32 ounces candy melts or candy coating
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Special Tools:
- Lollipop sticks
- Styrofoam block
- Decorations for cake pops (coconut, nuts, candy)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/40 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|