Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun pork fillet & beer sauce
- 2 tsp each onions granules and garlic granules
- 1 tsp each dried thyme , dried oregano, sweet paprika, cayenne pepper or chilli flakes, celery salt and black pepper
- large pinch smoked paprika
- 2 each red and yellow peppers
- 2 pork tenderloins , about 350g/12oz each, trimmed and halved
- 100g butter , melted
- 4 tbsp good-quality tomato pasta sauce
- 100ml beer or lager
- 1 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- handful of chopped celery leaves or rocket, to garnish
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?