Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun chicken gumbo
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 5 skinless chicken breasts , cut into chunky pieces
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- 3 bay leaves
- 5 tbsp plain flour
- 4 tsp Cajun spice mix (or 1 each paprika, ground cumin, ground chilli and dried basil)
- 600ml chicken stock (made with 2 stock cubes)
- 2 green peppers , deseeded and cut into chunks
- 300g thickly sliced ham , trimmed of any fat and diced
- 3 spring onions , sliced
- 2 tbsp very roughly chopped parsley
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?