Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Turkey Pot Pie
- 5 Tbsp peanut oil or unsalted butter
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chopped yellow or white onion
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups diced, cooked turkey meat
- 2 Tbsp Cajun seasoning*
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups turkey or chicken stock
- 1 cup dark beer (brown ale or Guinness)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, diced into 1/2-inch cubes (best to chill cubes in the freezer for at least 15 minutes before using)
- 3 to 4 Tbsp chilled ice water
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tbsp cream
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?