Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Skirt Steak With Creamed Corn
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 8 ears)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 1/2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons skirt steak, cut into 2 pieces
- 4 cups blackening or Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?