Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Shrimp and Greens Soup
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, or to more taste
- 2 1/2 cups bottled clam juice
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans petite-cut tomatoes with onions and roasted garlic, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package DOLE® Seven Lettuces
- 1 pound cooked small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|