Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Shrimp Orecchiette
- 2 cups uncooked orecchiette pasta
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1 cup baby spinach
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|