Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Red Beans and Rice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 1/2 cup green pepper (diced)
- 4 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 (19 ounce) cans red beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 ham hock
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups cooked rice (I like to go with a brown rice)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?