Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Potato Soup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pounds andouille sausage, sliced into rounds
- 6 russet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 40.3g|
|Saturated Fat 17.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|