Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Potato Salad with Andouille Sausage
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 ounces andouille sausages or hot links, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 pounds red-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?