Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Potato Latkes
- 2 cups peeled, shredded potatoes
- 1/4 onion, shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning, or to taste
- 1 cup canola oil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|