Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Poached Shrimp Linguine
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (4 ounce) smoked sausages, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup 10% cream
- 1/2 cup water or reduced sodium chicken broth or stock
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh linguine pasta
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|