Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 2 (8 ounce) packages dirty rice mix
- 5 cups water
- 2 pounds whole cooked crawfish, peeled
- 3/4 medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, sliced into rounds
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|