Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Fish With Cabbage and Bacon Saut
- 4 6-ounce skinless firm white fish fillets (such as halibut, striped bass, or tilapia)
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons Cajun or blackening seasoning
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 2 cups corn kernels (from 2 ears)
- 1/2 small head Savoy cabbage, cut into 1-inch strips (4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and black pepper
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?