Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cajun Deep-Fried Turkey
- 2 cups butter
- 1/4 cup onion juice
- 1/4 cup garlic juice
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 7 fluid ounces beer
- 3 gallons peanut oil for frying, or as needed
- 1 (12 pound) whole turkey, neck and giblets removed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 71g|
|Saturated Fat 30.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|